About the project
In Life Socks, you can spawn random socks and pair them by color. Then, you can put the pairs in a dresser wich will display a narration.
Life Socks is a prototype exercise made at school.
The assignment was to create a prototype from a game that we wouldn’t do with a team. I decided to create a piece inspired from my work in art school, a FPS with a desillusioned and cynical mood.
As we regularly met with the other student to share our issues and progressions, an important part of this work was the presentations I made out of the game for it.
- Type of project : Game Design Master exercise
- Engine : Unity
- Platforms : PC
- Time spent on it : a few days
- Team : Solo
- Status : Finished prototype
What I did on this project
- Designed a short concept
- Coded Unity prototype from scratch in C#
- Performed creative presentations to show my progression